After the spill was mopped up, I turned to the task of ironing out the wax. First I put down a layer of old computer paper. Remember this stuff? I am now on the very last box left of it. I used to have boxes and boxes of it from my husband's work but now this is a thing of the past.
A layer of paper is then put on the top and the iron heated up and away we go. The paper absorbs the melted wax. I have a lot of fabric to cover. I iron until the paper doesn't absorb any more of the wax and then move to the next section. It took me 3 hours to do both banners.
That's all for today. I almost did everything I wanted to on this project today. I had planned on ironing the backings but had to work on other orders so it will have to wait until Monday.
Tomorrow I am playing in a tennis event and then having lunch with the bums downtown. Sunday is church and maybe some fun with our small group. See you Monday!