Still working on the fish. Here she is with the background in place. The background is a combination of fabric dye and fabric paint. I have started machine stitching it and it is looking okay. Not fabulous yet. I am not sure how I like the way the machine stitching is taking away from the luminous qualities of the paint. We'll see.
She Spilled Her Guts is on display at the 40th Annual Olive Hyde Textile Show in Fremont, CA. It looks great where it is hanging. Show reception was fun with quite a few members of the California Fiber Artists group represented.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (18)
- ► 2010 (45)
- ► 2009 (102)
- nothing to show nothing going nothing doing nothin...
- No Flow,Stop Flow, Anti-Diffusant, Anti-Fusant
- Salt on Silk results
- Show and my fish
- Myrna's Classes and My Fish
- Marcail's Senior Show
- Today's work-
- Next project!
- Silk Dyeing Class- project one
- Two acceptances and one rejection
- Next Shell Piece Completed
- ▼ March (11)